Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Looking

Post Thanks / Like

Looking

Hi All
    I am looking for the best and least expensive yarns places on the net are there any?
    Also I seen a time back something called barefoot crochet?
    Any one else seen it?
    Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm, I don't know about getting yarn on the web, I do my shopping in person w/ coupons; but I'm sure someone else here will be able to help. Also barefoot crochet? Hmmm have to check that one out....happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Check out ABcreations.com; crochetpatterncentral.com; lionbrand.com. You will find barefoot crochet sandals there. Also, if you type in: free crochet barefoot sandal pattern you will come up with a lot of sites that have them. Hope this helps some.--Jan

Post Thanks / Like
    I was thinking along the same lines that you are referring to sandals with no soles. I buy a lot of my yarn thru Ebay. If you watch what you bid on you can get some good deals. I buy the big lots and I figure to pay no more than $2 per skein and that includes all the shipping charges to. So if I buy a 50 skein lot I would not pay over $100 for the yarn and shipping. I have only had trouble one time and the person didn't send me the items and Ebay/Paypal gave me my money back in a day or two after we knew they weren't sending my items. So if you like to buy over the net I would use them. Good luck!!

5. Likes justplainjudy, tawnyafletcher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to all and I will look on ebay
    Have a great night
    ( ◕‿◕。) ღ ❤

7. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't know about the yarn, but I've made about a dozen barefoot sandals, added beads to them, and gave them to daughters and in laws in the family. I then proceeded to make some baby ones to match the baby blankets I made, then made the headband, I sold 2 sets of the 3 D butterfly blanket. Then I made some for the smaller granddaughters, then their friends wanted some. Made them in all different colors, their very easy and fast to make. The ones that I didn't put beads on, I crocheted flowers or 3 D butterflies and sewed them on. The crochet sites mentioned above are the ones to go to. I got mine free. So have fun, and happy crocheting.

9. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I get my Baby Love yarn at Walmart, $2.97 and $3.97 a skein. It is so soft and works up so nicely. I picked up 5 kits at our last Project Linus group which were from Herrschners. Some of that yarn was not the best quality but the Red Heart Sport yarn that I used was very good to work with. I was short four skeins in one kit because the yarn was only 2 ply and I used two strands but it was only $1.79-1.99 a skein. Herrschners has some good prices and sales so that may be a place to check on line. The yarn arrived in a very timely manner as I was anxious to finish the project!!!

11. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't bought on line but on the knitting forum I am on a lot of people buy from a site called Ice yarns. Apparently it is across the Ocean but they have a shipping warehouse in the US. The yarn is really cheap but the shipping is expensive but if you add the 2 together then divide for the cost of a skein it looks pretty good. The other people on the forum say it is good quality yarn. Good Luck

13. Likes justplainjudy, tawnyafletcher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    there are some pretty barefoot sandals on pinterest.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have recently bought quite a bit of yarn from Knitting Warehouse. It is average price and the shipping is not bad. They had what I was looking for and they ship very promptly. Anne