Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: charlotte

Post Thanks / Like

charlotte

hello everyone. I am new to this site just learning my way around. I have a stck of vintage crochet books from coats and clark and lilly so if you are in need of a pattern please don't hesitate to ask I will copy for you and send if I can figure out how lol
    or mail to you which ever it takes to get it to you .

2. Likes Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Charlotte, Glad to have you with us.In what part of the country do you call home? I have been looking for a doily that I made from a Coats & Clark book in 1958. The one in the book was ringed in yellow flowers . Mine came out about 15 in. but the book said it was to be 14 in. I am not real sure but I think it was on the front of the book. Let me know if you find it. Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    I have several with yellow flowers. one has rings of yellow flowers around a doily then I have one I believe is like yellow lilies. I have many many doiley books. I am sure I have the pattern if I can only figure out which one it is
    I will check the dates on the book

Post Thanks / Like
    the one I have right in front of me now is called the rambler rose in star book 74 from 1950

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the forums! We are glad to meet you and look forward to hearing more about you! Thanks for joining!

Post Thanks / Like
    hey thanks....happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey,Charlotte, Can you by any chance get a picture of it? I live near San Antonio in Texas. And my e mail is mar701@hotmail.com And I would love to see it. Margaret.

Post Thanks / Like
    Margaret I will try to do that tomorrow after noon. I m from central new York state. I have several with yellow flowers one is daffodils. I will try to take pictures of the book with my phone and post them .
    or e- mail them to you

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Charlotte. It s nice to meet you! You are so kind. Do you have gorgeous filet patterns? I am addicted to doilies these days == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן