Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Hello Everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Hello Everyone!

My name is Tamela, I live in PA. I have been crocheting, sewing, and knitting most of my life. Mom taught us to crochet when we were only around 7 or 8 years old. I am a stay at home wife, with 4 children an 7 grandchildren (with the 8th on the way this month) looking forward to being a part of this group!

2. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet message boards! We are glad you are here with us and look forward to learning more about you! Make yourself at home here!

Post Thanks / Like
    howdie, welcome and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Tamela and Welcome!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Tamela! It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa darling doily maker. I live in Europe. Do you have a cat? I have 7 birds
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Everyone from Texas!! I taught myself how to crochet when I was in my late 20's. I bought a beginner How To Crochet booklet and followed the instructions and made an afghan. I crocheted sweaters for my children too. Now, I volunteer and teach a crochet class at our Senior Citizen and love it. All of my elderly members know how to crochet, but didn't know how to read the directions!!! We have a lot of fun working together learning new things each week. We are going to make a lot of items and have a big sale to make money for our organization. I bought a percolator and electric tea kettle for us to make coffee and hot tea. I also bought a mini refrigerator for our cold drinks. We have all the comforts of home while we all gather around the table and crochet. We also have nice comfy chairs to sit on!! It is never ending all we are able to do together and have fun doing it!!!
    Last edited by Texasgal4sure; 05-06-2013 at 09:11 AM.

8. Likes Butterflyrose, BarbySue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Tamela! Welcome, welcome, welcome! Expect to have your questions answered, make lots of friends, plenty of discussions on interesting topics and lots of crochet talk! Have a wonderful day!(((Hugs)))~Beverly

Hi Texasgal4sure, I'm a Texan too! Welcome to CrochetTalk! You will find the friendliest people here who share & care about each other. If you have a question, someone will come along to answer it. Enjoy your day!(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to both of you! So glad you found us! We are a friendly bunch and love our members. So Howdy and welcome!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Texasgal4sure!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome too!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן