Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Hello

I'm new to the group. I enjoy filet crocheting and have much to learn. I've made several pieces and am always on the outlook for new patterns.

2. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, and welcome; I like filet crochet too; happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to all for the welcome. I'm glad to see some fellow filet crocheters here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, if you have pictures of your work please post them. We love pictures on here. I've done filet work before but it isn't my favorite type. I am working on items for a craft fair and if anyone has ideas of good sellers please advise me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to post pics but can't do so. I don't have a camera. My Granddaughter took some pics to show a friend so will see if she still has them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have a cell phone? You could take a picture and send it to your email and then save it to your computer. I am not the computer expert on here but that sounds like it would work. lol We still love having you with or without pictures. Have you been looking into links and resources on the forum page? You will find a lot of patterns on there.

Post Thanks / Like
    No cell phone. In my job (before I was retired) I was on the telephone a lot. Always said I would use one as little as possible after I retired. I hate the sound of a telephone. lol Thanks, I didn't know about patterns in the forum. I'll check it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the forums! It is nice to meet you and have you here on site with us! Please let us know if you need help with anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi!!! I am so glad you joined. I am addicted to doilies - filet doilies. I collect patterns and recharted some APL patterns
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and Welcome!