Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Xanadu metallic ribbon yarn

Has anyone made a project using this yarn? It is so pretty, but I'm not sure what to make with it. I would appreciate any ideas possible.
    I really appreciate all the kindness from everyone since I have joined this group. There has been nothing but kindness. I am so glad that I joined this group. Have a blessed day.

2. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad you are having a good time. I have always been treated well. Well, one time someone didn't get my humor and thought I being snarky but we straightened that out and I have teased and acted a fool and everybody is patient with me. Welcomei

4. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not used that. Sounds pretty. Hold on someone may come along with some suggestions etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I have made necklaces and earrings Free Crochet Pattern - Ladder Ribbon Necklace try this sight for ideas you can search the web and find all kinds of ideas for this. Hope this helps

7. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It does and thanks so much. I hadn't thought of that, but they are absolutely beautiful. I really appreciate the ideas. Have a blessed day and again thanks to everyone for being so sweet and helpful.