Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the handy link. I forgot where it was before, so this time I saved it.

Annette

3. Likes SweetARoma, amanda0074 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been wanting to try the chainless foundation, but never got around to do it. So, anyway, I bought the pattern Bandolier Vest from e-pattern central to make for my daughter. Guess what? You got it!! lol So I finally did it and I love it!! I really love the look of it when its done. It isn't as hard as it seems, and the pictures and direction are right in the pattern. So anyone who is thinking about trying this, give it a try, you'll like it, and the finished look that you get out of it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried to do it but couldn't get it at all!
    thanks for posting it anyway

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean Marie, thank you very much for posting this handy link. I added it to my favorites so I can keep track of it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Patt, it is really something to get use to doing. And it does take patience and practice, the main thing to remember is keeping your stitches (especially that first loop) loose, once you get the first couple done, the chain you work into is easy to find. I love this stitch, and use it all the time. Especially on Afghans where I have a big stitch count that I am always losing! "P

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not tried this, but I'm going too. Thanks for reminding me. Ha

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Jean for posting this. I have tried this in the past but didn't stick with it. I think I'll give it a try again, I see several patterns calling for this lately. I also am going to try my hand at making some clothing and I think it will work better for that.

Judi G