Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: mops

Post Thanks / Like

mops

What kind of mop do you useto mop your floor with I don't like a steam mop they wear this old lady out.....has qny. One tried the mops that u can. Use your own solutions...... bettybee

2. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My husband bought a commercial mop from our Vet, But is big and heavy. Fits him just fine. I use a cotton mop I got at Wal-Mart. Just right for me.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    those swiffer ones aren't bad at all, I even had the vac one...just for light stuff though. I even made out of sugar n cream yarn for the mop part.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a small steam mop and I like it becuase I don't have to carry a heavy bucket and then empty dirty water. I like that steam is cleaning my bathroom floors too. I pour a little bleach on the floor to disinfect too. To be honest I don't like moping in any way but the facts are that I have to do it. Don't like vacuuming either. Well, to be honest: I don't like housework period. Who does?

7. Likes N/A, aporfirio, MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You need a maid twinfaye. Bettybee

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Lordy yes!!! I would love a maid and a gardener. But I am more likely to be the maid than have one. lol

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye I am so glad to hear someone say they don't like housecleaning. It is a neccisary evil, but don't understand anyone who likes cleaning.. I would much rather be doing something else.

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    i use a swifer..but I dont buy the pads for it they smell to strongly.. so I use a rag and whatever house hold cleaner i have on hand...

14. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have used a steam mop..a black and decker one..I loved it..(I did housekeeping for a living for over 30 years) and wish I had one..it was a lighter wieght one..but I use a liberman mop..you know the ones that look like a handiwipe that is cut in to strips..they are light weight..and very easy to wring out..other than that I would use my own type of rag mop. When I was young..(oh so many years ago now..lol) I did floors on my hands and knees..NO MOP at all..but with that said..now I am in bad bad shape because of it..so beware..USE A MOP! lol

16. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    I have a small steam mop and I like it becuase I don't have to carry a heavy bucket and then empty dirty water. I like that steam is cleaning my bathroom floors too. I pour a little bleach on the floor to disinfect too. To be honest I don't like moping in any way but the facts are that I have to do it. Don't like vacuuming either. Well, to be honest: I don't like housework period. Who does?
    Faye ..I used to love it..I worked a few hours a day and made a killing..in cash..lol. Now I am with you though..baaaaaa to housekeeping....I rather be hooking!

18. Likes N/A, MeerKat liked this post