Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Attention members !!!!!!!!!!

Time is running out to win this beautiful crocheted ruffled scarf and this absolutly fantastic crochet hook set. So send for your tickets now and try your luck!!! buy 2 tickets for only $5.00. To buy your tickets, send a check or money order to;
    Jane Brown,
    8621 canton Drive,
    Jacksonville, Florida 32221
    Ticket money must be received by May 13, 2013 /thats next month.! please include your address, phone number, and your e-mail address. the ticket number will be e-mailed to you to save on postage.. The drawing will be May 20, 2013.
    The money raised will help pay for conference space and meeting expenses for our conference next year, and to give a little assistance to some that cannot afford the whole cost of the trip to Tenn.
    Attached Images Attached Images Attention members !!!!!!!!!!-ruffled-scarf-raffle-jpg Attention members !!!!!!!!!!-crochet-hooks-raffle-jpg 
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

2. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to see this posted Kathy. I hope others will see this before mailing time runs out.

4. Likes Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know why the pictures turned up like this . I was hopeing they would just show up and they wouldn't have to click on it to see them. The little picture dosen't show how beautiful they are.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy