Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  49
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Crocheters Show Support For Our Club!!!

Crochet Talk is important to me. I enjoy belonging to a group of like minded great people. If they want help with a get together by taking part in a raffle with super prizes I say it is a very little thing to do for all the enjoyment I have received and continue to for free.
    So I am asking the members to please check out the raffle thread and send away for your ticket to support the cause.
    Susan
    Last edited by GrammaJoe; 04-23-2013 at 10:39 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a sweetheart GrammaJoe, we need all the help we can get. I had hoped that we would have hundreds of tickets sold and that has not happened. I wish everyone could be as generous as you. THANKS!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't gotten my tickets in yet either..I have to go to town tomorrow if I can walk..I will have it in the mail..I so don't want to miss out on this..I don't have a checking account..so I need a money order....Trust me..I am going to open a bank account soon..I hate this..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Me2la you do so much already for the good of this site no question about that. Thank you!

I hear you that you don't want to miss out on this. Good Luck to you! Hope you have a great day tomorrow!

5. Likes justplainjudy, SweetARoma, janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really want to help but I did not understand
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

7. Likes SweetARoma, Anaisa, janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am in, I only get money once a month, other than what I make on sales, so just waiting to I have cash to send for my raffle tickets. I am having lots of fun making stuff to send for the yard sale, tho'.

9. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MarjorieCrochets View Post
    I am in, I only get money once a month, other than what I make on sales, so just waiting to I have cash to send for my raffle tickets. I am having lots of fun making stuff to send for the yard sale, tho'.
    Great MarjorieCrochets your contribution to the cause is your yard sale goodies! Thank you! We can all do different things toward this. I never intended to make you or anyone else feel bad. My job (unappointed) is soapbox duty to remind
    some of the 3,000+ plus members, guests and friends about the raffle.
    Last edited by GrammaJoe; 04-24-2013 at 06:07 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry...I have not been able to keep up with everything and have very little finances right now...:0(

We have had moving expenses as well as those to take my daughter out of town for surgery last week. Then, she will be having another soon...

12. Likes justplainjudy, SweetARoma, janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every little bit helps...whatever you can do is appreciated. The sum of all of our small efforts = one great big success.

Annette

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all so much, Ladies. I know how it is to be on a fixed income. But I do know we throw away about $5 every 2 months. Give this some thought.
    Hugs, Jane

15. Likes justplainjudy liked this post