Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Crocheting and Selling

Hello My Name is Alberta, I live and work in Staten Island, NY. I used to teach crocheting from beginner's to advanced in a craft store called Michele's, I'm sure some of you have heard about this store. I also do private classes either 1 person or a group in your own home. I've been crocheting since I was 7 years old and love every minute of it. I even tought my sister's to crochet as well. Most of the things I make I sell because time have been really hard for me. Working at a non-for-profit organization, just doesn't pay the bills and working every weekend either house cleaning for someone else or doing home care for someone in need. With the time I have for myself, I make wonderful things for around the house or to wear if going out. I hope I am not borrowing anyone out there. But this is why whatever I make I need to sell it I just for once need to get a brake in life. I want to be part of your group and hopefully someone out there will be able to help me create a web sit or some place I can go to sell my goods. Well, thank you in advance for letting me share a little about myself and what I have accomplied so far in life for myself. Thank you. Hope to connect. Alberta

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group, Alberta. Perhaps you'd be interested in establishing an Etsy site?

3. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Etsy Site????

Quote Originally Posted by Momto3girls View Post
    Welcome to the group, Alberta. Perhaps you'd be interested in establishing an Etsy site?
    Thank you for your quick reply, I have no idea what an Etsy site is, are you willing to inform me more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Alberta! It s nice to meet you! I m Larisa doily maker. I live in Europe
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

6. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Larisa, Very nice to meet you here. This is my first time on this site and I want someone to help me get started. I really don't know what to do here, maybe you can help get me though the ruff edges. I need someone to walk me though all the steps on how to get started here. How do I post some pictures of my work etc. Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you again.

Alberta

8. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to meet you and have you here on site with us! You will gain alot of info here on site for your crochet time as well as creating a storefront. In the meantime, we have a Buy/Sell/Trade section you are welcome to list items for sale in. Also, some people sell on e-Bay if they do not want to set up a store front. We do have quite a few members who sell on Etsy, though....nice to meet you!

10. Likes Carynjoyb, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. Post pics of your work if you can. I think if you go to top of this page and click on Help you can find some info. Someone will be along to help you. I don't know enough about buying and selling to be of any use to you. Be patient and good luck. Seems like a lot of people are having a hard time financially.

12. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. Go to the top of this page to Need Help, click on that and it will tell you how to post pics of your work. I don't know anything about buying and selling so can't help you there. Good luck.

14. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    We have some computer whizzes on here but they are not on all the time so be patient and they will help you. Etsy is an online store where you can sell your work. I don't use it but I think if you go to the site Etsy - Your place to buy and sell all things handmade, vintage, and supplies you can find more info there. We are glad to have you here and please do go to the help button and then ask if you need more help. Welcome

16. Likes Carynjoyb, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Another thought! On the post above you see some words in a light blue that means you can click on it and it will take you to the site mentioned.

18. Likes Carynjoyb, Magnolia Blossom liked this post