Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Hi I am a newbie

Hi I am Lucky Linda and I love to make new friends and do crochet,I am married and I take care of my husband but I always make time for crocheting ,I am now making a
    scarf hope to make some new friends also will answer any post
    hope to get to know you all
    Lucky Linda

2. Likes Anaisa, nannsee961 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. You have come to the right group if you want to make friends. I know how important it is to make friends when you're taking care of your Husband, I took care of my husband for 2 years and then a year ago he had to go in a nursing home.. I think that is almost as hard and taking care of them at home. At least when they are at home you know they are being taken care of... I hope you have family to help you take care of him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet community! We are glad you are here and look forward to sharing with you! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Crochet talk you will find this to be a very fun and friendly group
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    howdie, welcome and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there and welcome. So happy you found us. My husband has Parnkinson's so far we are doing well. He doesn't need my help most days but I know we have a long road ahead of us. But he is the love of my life and I'll spend my days taking care of him as long as I can.

Anyway, I hope you find yourself at home here. We are a friendly bunch and just love to chat it up and see each other's projects. So if you have any pictures of your work please post them as we would love to see them.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there Lucky Linda! I am Larisa. I love to crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like

Red face thanks for all the love and welcomes to a newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MeerKat View Post
    Welcome to the forum. You have come to the right group if you want to make friends. I know how important it is to make friends when you're taking care of your Husband, I took care of my husband for 2 years and then a year ago he had to go in a nursing home.. I think that is almost as hard and taking care of them at home. At least when they are at home you know they are being taken
    care of... I hope you have family to help you take care of him.
    I appreciate all the welcomes , do not worry am just me and I will not put on airs
    for anyone I know I am going to like getting to know you all , it really means a lot to have people I can talk with .My scarf is almost done ,next I think I will make some coasters if anyone has any ideas for easy ones they want to share please post them
    chat soon stay happy love Lucky Linda

Post Thanks / Like
    MerKat,
    Thank you for all your caring and kind words if it is allright with you I would like to have you as a penpal and I will write you if that is okay
    write soon LuckyLinda

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello. Glad you joined this site. Enjoy the friendship, talk, ideas and sharing that goes one here! Will look for your posts. Enjoy!