Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

I am back! Kayemory

Ladies, I am back. I've been away but believe me, I couldn't help it. I would try to come to the site and just felt so bad that I could not give the uplifting answers or comments that I usually have within me. Little did I know that it was the new medication I was taking. It had me to the point where I didn't trust myself. I was what I call "loopy" while taking the drug. It took away pain that I had in my back but made me feel like I was someone else. After missing a bus stop and losing my bus identification and bus pass, I finally decided to quit all my medications for awhile. Even my son commented on how I was acting differently. It was during this time that I got ill. Not sure if all the meds caused my illness but my stomach decided it did not like ANYTHING. It took a week to finally feel like Karen again. Then everything else has been happening. I'm in training for a prison Ministry called Kairos Outside. I've been doing this for 3 years now. If anyone is interested in what Kairos is, you can go to the website for Kairos Outside Community of Ohio: Kairos Outside Community of Ohio I have posted answers about the Wi-Fi on our Meeting Group. Sorry ladies. If this ever happens again I WILL write a message. Hope all are well and doing good. Miss you all!

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry you had to get all loop w/ your meds; you have been missed welcome back and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Meds can really do a number on a person. Glad you are back to yourself and hope you continue to feel good!

Post Thanks / Like
    Have to really pay attention to new meds. They can really mess you up! We have missed you and are so glad you are feeling better and have returned to us. Hugs! Lawana

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome back
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    sorry you had to get all loop w/ your meds; you have been missed welcome back and happy crocheting.
    Thanks. I am so glad that the Lord took care of me. I really was messed up.

7. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Blossom View Post
    Have to really pay attention to new meds. They can really mess you up! We have missed you and are so glad you are feeling better and have returned to us. Hugs! Lawana
    I know now. At first it wasn't so bad. But as time went on it changed my demeanor. Losing things really didn't help. That's when I knew I needed help. I have missed being here also. Thanks Lawanna for the hugs. I can use them right about now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Karen hon..Glad you are back..glad the Loopiness went away..only kind of loopy is allowed here is hooking loopiness..lol..and then only when assisted by friends..lol..Seriously though....I had mini stroke and felt not my self at all..not fun..so I feel for you hon and glad you are doing better..hugs Anne

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad you realized it was the meds and stoped them before something really bad happened. So happy to have you back. Hugs, Kathy
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Am so glad you are feeling better, I know what meds can do to your mind.. I am on 6 High Blood Pressure meds plus others, all together I am on 11 different Prescriptions, and I am nothing like the person I was 10 years ago. Sometimes I feel like my brain was run through a blender. Hope you continue to feel better.