Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

problem with crocheting and knitting

I am the lady who has a boyfriend who sneakily removes the last stitch. But also I sometimes have the knot taken out when I finish a piece.

Post Thanks / Like
    snowflake does he do this to be mean or is he trying to be funny
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure but I am a person who is looking for a quality relationship. I guess I have to make a little joke out of it.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh a quality relationship is a great thing to have. But that includes respecting each others things and sometime their personal space. My husband is my best friend and he like to joke around and pull pranks all the time be he knows there are things he does not mess with (my crocheting), and the same with me. I like to joke around with him and pull pranks on him but there are things that are just off limits (his baseball card collection). In a relationship there are times where you share and share alike, but there is also a time where you have to allow each other to have their space and to be the individual that you know, love and respect and that's what will make it a quality relationship.

5. Likes nothingnowhere liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad you have found happiness, but I need to approach this correctly. I am 61 years old, in a strange place, and we have a 40 year old son together. I am looking at the total picture and saying my sister doesn't want me to be happy because she did this with another boyfriend had him take out knots and remove the last stitch. I love my boyfriend and former husband, they are one and the same. And I prefer to make my family happy. But my sister is and always has been a spoiled rotten brat.
    Last edited by snowflakeleona; 04-14-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    now see that is something I have no idea about a jealous sister I am the only girl in my family. I have 2 brothers one older and one younger there is no jealousy between us. We just like to pick on eah other every chance we get.

8. Likes tawnyafletcher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know but it seems right and proper to me that sisters should care about each other and how they end up. She is the sneaky one with all the luck and money doesn't have to want for anything except making me miserable.

Post Thanks / Like
    your right they should be there for each other and not trying to under mind them. But there are just some people in this world that are not happy unless they are making others miserable. the Best advise I can give you is to live your life the best way you can and to keep that misery out of it as much as you can. like I tell my kids keep the drama on the outside of these 4 walls.

Post Thanks / Like
    well, I find this not so funny; after all the hard work to have the knot taken out or the last stitch unraveled grr as for sisters; some are close and some are not; sorry you have the later.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am thinking that you need to talk to your boyfriend and let him know that you do not appreciate what he is doing. If he is doing to be funny let him know it is not and if he is doing because your sneaky sister said to - tell him to grow up and stop listening to her. Then keep your knitting/crocheting - crafts stored away from them!! Wow, my husband and I kid and tease all the time but I would never think of destroying something he put his heart and soul into and he would never do it to me. Just common courtesy and respect for others. Sorry I guess I was on a soapbox : (