Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

knit mother-daughter cardigans

Hello,

I'm looking for a booklet from Coats and Clark, I think from the early to mid
    60's. It had a picture of a mother and daughter wearing blue matching
    cardigans. I know you started from the neck and worked down. It had a lot of
    YO knit 2 tog in it. Had a pretty design at the top and was knitted all in one
    piece. Just had to sew up underarms. I made several of these in the 60's. I've moved several times since then and the pattern booklet has been lost.
    I know this is a crochet board, but lots of us crocheters like to knit too.
    I would appreciate any help finding this booklet.
    Thanks so much........Cronut

Post Thanks / Like
    If you can remember the title you may be able to find it on Amazon. Good luck, also try Ebay.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    If you can remember the title you may be able to find it on Amazon. Good luck, also try Ebay.

No. I don't remember the title. Wish I did. Thanks for your suggestion though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm, running out of ideas but someone else will come along and a lot of the ladies keep old books and magazines and maybe they can help you. I would be interested in the pattern too.

Post Thanks / Like
    I meant to say that the pic of the blue mother daughter cardigans were on the COVER of the booklet, and it was a small booklet like about 5 x 7.
    It was the same pattern for both sizes only different size needles. And the color was a royal blue.
    Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I found a crochet pattern for a mothe/daughter cardigan. Sorry I didn't see that you were looking for a knit pattern. If you wan to look at the pattern I found go to my facebook page. Faye Hankins

Post Thanks / Like
    I found your fb page and saw the pic. Thank you so much for looking. Although those are very nice
    cardigans, they aren't the ones I'm looking for.
    The recipes on your fb page look very intriguing.
    Thanks anyway

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't given up yet!! I can be stubborn!! Ask anyone!!!!lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, I found a lot of knit patterns for you to look at. Go to Ebay and enter Mother/daughter knit patterns. You will find a lot to look at. I don't know if any of them are what you are lookin for but there is a lot to choose from. After looking at all the things from the US click on the link for International Sellers and get more things to look at. Let me know if any work for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    One more thing, go to Amazon and put in coats & clark knit patterns and look at those. I give up after those. good luck!!