Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  50
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

What's On Your Hook Today?

I woke up way too early and started playing around with designing a crocheted gemstone bracelet. I'm using elastic bead stretch cord and a size 14 crochet hook! Making the bracelet in rows of Rubies, Moonstones, Pearls, and I'm not sure what else! It's way tedious, I'll say that! So... what are you crocheting today?

Post Thanks / Like
    good question; I have been working on a blue blanket, shells that are suppose to look like hearts and a half top in purple thread. I put up all my other threads and ideas to at least finish these two....

3. Likes MarjorieCrochets liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, that sounds really pretty! Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm working on an Aran colored afghan that is for a wedding gift for DS's friend. It is like rows of fan shapes, in DC. I will be glad to get it finished, wedding is 5/11. Also working on a few baby blankets, as well as a prayer shawl (using up lots of stash blue shades) as the big afghan is too large to carry around now!

6. Likes MarjorieCrochets liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hhmm I have an ocean wave afghan, a pineapple play throw and an afghan for my oldest boy.... im sure I have more on the go lol. im slowly makingmt way thru them...

8. Likes MarjorieCrochets liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm working on my very 1st pair of bootie slippers. I'm so excited!~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    I working on two rosary sets, and trying to design a lace-like bow in crochet.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm making small doilies. They are decorated with roses and butterflies. I have an assemly line thingey going on and now am making the roses. Next will come the leaves and last the butterfly's . All this is attached to doiley with fabric glue. Never used it before but this is what pattern said to do so I am. Everything stuck really well, but it kinda scared me. Was afraid I would ruin the doily. I've always sewn everything on.I am using Alleens Fabric Fusion.

12. Likes BarbySue, MarjorieCrochets liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Blossom View Post
    I'm making small doilies. They are decorated with roses and butterflies. I have an assemly line thingey going on and now am making the roses. Next will come the leaves and last the butterfly's . All this is attached to doiley with fabric glue. Never used it before but this is what pattern said to do so I am. Everything stuck really well, but it kinda scared me. Was afraid I would ruin the doily. I've always sewn everything on.I am using Alleens Fabric Fusion.
    I love Aleene's Fabric Fusion! I used it on my denim shorts redo, and everything held even through regular washing and drying.

14. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Marjorie. I was afraid everything would come off before I got it the person for which it's intended.

16. Likes MarjorieCrochets liked this post