Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
    Post Thanks / Like

Not from the basement this time!!

I was looking for something else and found the pattern for the General Store I posted some time ago. All the instructions are there. I don't remember who may have wanted the pattern but I HAVE IT! I will post it if anyone wants it. It has 4 pages, I could make copies and mail them or I can post each page and see if they would print ok for you. Just let me know.
    Also I found 2 sets of knitting needles and 1 odd one. They are 14" long and one set has a (10) on the ends and the other has a (7) on the ends of them. The odd one doesn't have a matching one to go with it or any number but looks about the same size as the ones with the (7) on them. I will never use them... really don't know how long I've had them...probably for years and years!!! I never learned to knit and don't want to now, so they are up for bids ( or postage or Attachment 4178Attachment 4179 maybe FREE!) who wants them???anyone? If not they probably will go to the Goodwill . XOXOXOXO, Patty

2. Likes Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    cool....thanks for sharing....I need to get some of my project done before I collect any more...LOL

4. Likes Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, don't get rid of the needles. They are not taking up any room and you never know when a long straight metal object might come in handy. Unless of course someone can use them. Just my opinion and it doesn't amount to a hill of beans! LOL

6. Likes Kathy B., hooked for life liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Blossom View Post
    Patty, don't get rid of the needles. They are not taking up any room and you never know when a long straight metal object might come in handy. Unless of course someone can use them. Just my opinion and it doesn't amount to a hill of beans! LOL
    Did you mean ...like... for protection!?!?!?!? I could do some serious business with them couldn't I? ROTFLLC!!!!!

8. Likes Kathy B., hooked for life liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol I have used my knitting needles to snag socks that have fallen between the wall and the dryer they also work well as back scratchers one day I will learn to to knit
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

10. Likes Kathy B., hooked for life liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    BTW!!!! ROTFLLC JUST MEANS (to me) ROLL ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!! in case no one knows what that means,,,, HA HA HA

12. Likes Kathy B., hooked for life liked this post