Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: New Here

Post Thanks / Like

Smile New Here

I love crafts and my first craft love is Crochet. I have been crocheting for approx. 30 years and have designed patterns and sold them to craft magazines. I recently retired from working 17 years in a craft store. I do all kinds of crafts but crocheting is my favorite; I find it very relaxing. Hope to meet lots of new friends here.

2. Likes Anaisa, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to crochet talk foxieroxie. To work at a craft store hmmmmm the discounts would be the best perk of all. We love to see pictures and where you have designed can you point us in the direction of a few of your patterns?
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome; yes please we love pics; happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness, I so wish I could send you some pics but that was many years ago when I designed and sold my patterns. I had sold them to Crochet World Magazine and Annie's Attic but I haven't done any designing for a long time. I am just getting back into crocheting and am looking forward to picking it up again. My time lately has been a little jewelry making and designing and printing images for bottle caps. I have decided this year to make afghans for my friends and family for Christmas and would love to see some new ideas there. By the way, Thank you so much for the Wonderful Welcome. I am looking forward to making lots of new friends here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the message boards! Sounds great that you have created your own designs! Please enjoy your stay here in the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group, you will find this a very friendly group, so just jump in and reply to posts or start one..

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, welcome to the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! I am doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן