Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  23
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Prayer Request

Post Thanks / Like

Prayer Request

I'm scheduled for a hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy on the 29th of April. Basically, this just means that I will be having my ovaries, tubes, uterus, and cervix removed. Although I'm 42, I'm having a hard time knowing that I won't be having any more babies. I have 4 now, but I always wanted a large family. I'm feeling a little depressed and would appreciate any prayers. Thanks so much!

Post Thanks / Like
    My prayers are with you, JenniBee1970. The Great Physician will watch over you I'm sure, and guide not only your physical healing, but your emotional healing as well. ****Hugs**** Marjorie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hon, I say thank you to my dr every month for my dr who did my hysterectomy. No periods, no pain, embarassing staining of clothes and accidental bleed through clothes. I would have liked more children but I had my tubes tied when I was 22 so that wasn't going to happen anyway. 4 children is a large family in these times. There is a reason that this has happened and you need to embrace the change and look at the positive.

4. Likes MeerKat, MarjorieCrochets liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hugs hugs and more hugs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awe sorry you are having a hard time with this. Sending you positive thoughts. Hugs!
    Susan

Post Thanks / Like
    Jennibee1970, prayers are coming your way and they will continue to be! If nothing else, it sounds like it's now time to find some pretty yarn to put aside for some of your recovery time projects.... Stay positive, think positive. May ALL be well with you! -janine

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear heavenly father, we lift Jenni up before you right now for a safe surgery and quick recovery. Father we ask that you wrap your arms around her and comfort her in her hour of need. Reassure her that all will be well. Bless her and love her and give her strength. In Jesus name we pray. Amen!

9. Likes Butterflyrose, Kathy B., MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    May PEACE surround you and fill you with joy! God is able to fulfill your needs, just TRUST HIM. He is your comforter and peace-maker. May God's rich blessings cover you and be with you now and during your upcoming surgery and recovery. In Jesus name I pray. Amen(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

You are So Blessed to have 4 beautiful children. I know women who have no children and desire them.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

11. Likes Kathy B., MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hon, I had my full hysterectomy in 1986, I was in my early 30's. You will have those urges all your life to be a mother again, but just think of when you have grandchildren. You can love them, but don't have to be up all night with them, or if they have dirty diapers you don't have to clean them. Sending prayers. I do know how it feels to not have more children, I only had two, but after my son, I wasn't able to get pregnant again. Take care.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you to all who have replied to my post. It is nice to know that, although we have never met, there are wonderful people that care just a key stroke away!