Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: crochet sweater

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy crochet sweater

I have knit and crocheted for years. I have a problem.I picked up a free pattern at Michael's or Joann's for a great bolaro type sweater. The sweater was tan on the pattern front. It was a pattern that if done in black and white would look like hounds tooth. It has a band around the edge of the finished sweater. I have lost the pattern and now can't finish. I am trying something but I would really like to have the pattern to see if I came close.

Post Thanks / Like
    I hate misplacing my patterns I don't have that one though or I would help you out
    crocheting my life away for kids & charity

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the forums! I plan to go to Michaels sometime this week and I will see what free patterns they offer in our area. Hopefully, they will have it...I also just moved and have some pattern packed including freebies from Michaels and Hobby Lobby that I will look through.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sandra and welcome to crochet talk, I am Yvonne. I've lost patterns over the years to, it can be very frustrating! I don't have that one, sorry! The next time I am at Michaels or Joann's here in this area, (Bay Area, California), I will see what they have. I'm sure one of us here will be able to come up with something.

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, and welcome; hope you can find the pattern online, maybe? Happy crocheting.

6. Likes hooked for life liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Sandra! Could you Google a pattern for a sweater at Michael's or Joann's?

8. Likes hooked for life liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sandra69, I hope you are able to find the pattern you are looking for. I am sorry that I am of no help, but I can at least welcome you to the group. -janine