Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Hello!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

I am married (43 Years) and live in Asheville, NC. My mother-in-law taught me to crochet about 40 years ago and I have been at it ever since. During the work week we take care of our 4 month old grandson and also my 82 year old mother who is living with us full time. Crocheting is a great stress reliever!

2. Likes Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the group. I'm Jan. Glad you could join us. Yes, crocheting is definitely a stress reliever. Plus, you have something wonderful to show for your efforts. You will find us friendly, helpful and caring. Feel free to ask a question about anything and someone or several someones will help you. Also, please join into the conversations. We welcome your input and opinions. If you have pictures of items you have made, please post them. We LOVE pictures. And while you are here, have fun.--Jan

4. Likes blr1952 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, welcome and happy crocheting.

6. Likes blr1952 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the forums! It is nice to meet you! Glad you joined us and we hope you will enjoy your stay!

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you found us! I truly believe I'd be "in the big house" if I didn't have my crocheting to work on-LOL. Put love in every stitch!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to crochet talk. I am Yvonne. I have been crocheting for many years also, and also find it a great stress reliever and very therapeutic! You have your hands full! I had taken care of my three grand-children for eleven years and now am caring for my mother so I know how stressful it can be. Crocheting has always been a great way to wind down. I call it the Crochet Zone, lol. This is a great site and the people are very warm and helpful. Hope to see you in the forums.

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to crochet talk, blr1952. -janine