Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Barbie Clothes

Post Thanks / Like

Barbie Clothes

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post and I'm looking for crochet patterns of Barbie clothes. My aunt made me most of my Barbie clothes but I'm not sure she made them from patterns or by herself. Thanks for your help!

Pam

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the group. I'm Jan. Glad you could join us. If you type in Free Crochet Barbie Clothes Patterns you will get a whole car load of sites for them. I made my great niece a whole wardrobe of Barbie clothes one Christmas. We just about had to pull her off the ceiling!! I also printed them out and put them into a 3-ring binder so I can use them again. And what I did not print out, I put onto a flash drive. Is very handy for when I am not able to connect to the Internet. Hope this helps. Have fun.--Jan

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, welcome and happy crocheting....

Post Thanks / Like

Crochet Barbie Patterns

Thank you Jan for the lead. I like you idea of also printing the patterns and putting them into a binder. I wish my Aunt and Grandmother would have done that for us. I remember the beautiful outfits that they made for me when I was younger. I was fortunate that they also taught me how to crochet. I haven't crocheted in quite a while and look forward to start a project. Happy crocheting.

Pam

Post Thanks / Like
    You're welcome. I learned to save with a binder and a flash drive when my computer crashed and I lost EVERYTHING!!!! I said NO MORE was I going to lose all my hard work because of a power surge. So, I carry my flash drives with me just in case I get the urge to start crocheting something(I carry a G, H, and I hook with me as well). And I'll also grab a small ball of yarn or a ball of cotton yarn to take with me. I'm like the Boy Scouts motto: Always Prepared.--Jan

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Pam. Welcome. I love playing Barbie, too. Crocheting for her is just doing two fun things at the same time.

Annette

Post Thanks / Like
    I have crocheted for my granddaughter's Barbies. Most of my patterns have been found online. Like everyone else, I have printed out patterns I use and keep them in a binder. I also have nice collection of dish cloth patterns and baby afghan patterns I have stored the same way. When you have the internet and a computer you have the biggest pattern stash in the world. Just pick and choose whatever you wish. Welcome to the group and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    There are sites Crochet Pattern Central, Crochet at Play and MyHq Crochet Poet's Pattern Collection that I like.
    Good luck in your quest

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the forums! We do have some resources here on our site to help you. Simply type in Barbie or doll clothes in the search box in the upper right side of the page...Glad to have you here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Pam, I'm Yvonne. Welcome to crochet talk. This is a great site and you'll find very wonderful and helpful people here! Happy Crocheting.