Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Some of My Pattern Links

Can I share some of the patterns that I've written? I used to enjoy writing them, and took great joy in sharing them freely, but that joy was tarnished by theft. I won't go into the whole story, but suffice to say, I quit writing for quite awhile, and am only now trying to get back into it. Anyways, I thought I would toot my horn a little and share some of my work and the links.

OldBagLadys Fish Bag Pattern

Miniature Christmas Stocking

Big Mouth Fish
    Bimbette Bunny
    Baby Lamb

Baby Snow Dragon
    Waves of Color Tote Bag
    Let It SnowBaby
    Bird Book Thong Crochet Pattern
    Baby Snowy Owlet
    Baby Peep/Duck
    Owlet Book Thong
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You can find me, if I'm not here (LOL) on Ravelry, I'm (surprise!) MarjorieCrochets.
    Happy crochet stitches!
    Marge

Post Thanks / Like
    Of course you can share them and I am sorry to hear of the theft! I have heard from other crocheters who have also been stolen from. Some people!!

3. Likes MarjorieCrochets liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am now following your blog and your work is just darling !!

5. Likes MarjorieCrochets liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for all the cute patterns.
    I love the bird thongs...gotta make some of those!

7. Likes MarjorieCrochets liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just love 'little' projects! They don't take up too much time, don't use too much yarn, and in the case of amigurumi, produce so much joy! My toys have been donated to so many hospitals, it makes me feel somewhat proud. And of course, it sure makes ya' look good in the eyes of the grandchildren and great grandchildren LOL

9. Likes N/A, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I donate some of my work too, I love doing it and I hope others are blessed in the process!!

11. Likes MarjorieCrochets liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yay Landon! Thank you so much!

BTW, I have a pattern that hasn't been tested yet, any amigurumi fans out there want to give it a try? It's for a little penguin, I wrote it a while ago when the Madagascar film was hot, but about that time I got burned and was shy about posting anything. Anyhoo, if you're interested in giving it a try, let me know and I'll post it!

13. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Of course you should post it there will be someone on here that wants to give it a try. Your work is great and some people will ruin anything. It always amazes me what people will steal. Sorry but most of the people are honest don't forget that. Thanks for posting your work.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I will just do that! Thank you for the encouragement, it helps so much. I know that most people ARE honest, and crocheters/crafters are some of the best people in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Its a real shame when someone steals what isn't theirs, I think a lot is jealousy and too lazy to do something for themselves. I enjoy the free patterns as well as the ones I buy, but would never claim any of them as my own. I believe if you don"t have it, God didn't want you to have it. (this only pertains to thieves). I know a lot of people can't afford things, am in the same boat. I am not as talented as you (making my own patterns) I can only read the directions, sometimes I flub that too lol. I truly admire anyone that can make patterns. Keep on crocheting and don't let some fools get you down. I'm a true believer in what goes around, comes around. Happy crocheting.

17. Likes N/A, janie mae liked this post