Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Kimono pattern

Post Thanks / Like

Kimono pattern

I was just "browsing" through all of the wonderful crochet pattern sights I get on gmail and am looking for an Adult version of the Baby Kimono wrap.
    Thanks for your time,
    lacylady

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Here is one for you to look at:

Crochet Kimono | AllFreeCrochet.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for something in thread, or yarn, weight makes such a difference, and perhaps you only want a shorty one, not full length, easy to take care of that.
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the info., however, I did see that one and should have been more clear on the type of pattern I am looking for. It is the one that wraps across the chest and ties on the side. It is typically shown as a Baby Kimono crochet pattern, however, I am not smart enough to know how to convert the pattern to an Adult size. That is why I was wondering if anyone has seen any such pattern, or might know how to alter one to an adult size. Sorry for the confusion,
    lacylady

Post Thanks / Like

Kimono pattern

Thank you for your reply. Yes, those things do make a difference and I should have been more specific. I would use a sport weight yarn and make it either 3/4 sleeve or long sleeve and the length would go to the waist. Also, I am looking for the "Child Kimono crochet pattern" only written for an adult.
    lacylady