Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Hi

Post Thanks / Like

Hi

Hello every-1

I am new here as of today. I am disabbled and retired and decided to get back into my crafts. I love crocheting doll clothes to be sold at our church bazzar. I enjoy doing pencil puzzles, watch tv and play cards. I enjoy reading as well.

My 36 yr old Down Syndrome son lives with me and together we are a riot and a team as we help care for each other. I have no husband so need to ass my time.

I have 2 small gsons and one is autistic so the Lord has blessed our family twice with special children.

If anyone has any doll clothes patterns to share I would appreaciate it.

take care

wolverine1951

2. Likes N/A, Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you have joined us. Hope you enjoy your retirement.

Post Thanks / Like
    wolverine, welcome to crochet talk. Feel free to post pictures if items you have made. There are many members who enjoy seeing each other's projects. I have never made any doll clothes so I can't help you , but it may help if you post what size dolls you are making the clothes for.- janine

Post Thanks / Like
    howdie and welcome; I don't have my doll pattern anymore...but if I come across any I will let you know....happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Look at the forum page and go to links and resources and see what doll clothes you can find. Also google doll clothes and add the size you want. You will find a lot of patterns there. Welcome and if you need more help just ask.

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome from Ohio.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the forums! It is a blessing to have you here! You can do a search in the forums for doll clothes - I am not sure what size you are looking for...just use the search box in the upper right hand side of the site...thanks!