Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
    Post Thanks / Like

How To Start A Business Online?

My 2 lovely daughters want to start a Clothing Business online. It will be geared toward the plus-size woman. They have their tax id and business name. They are starting at ground-zero and need Any and All information that you can offer?

How do you set up a website? What is a Good website to sell clothing? Set up for Paypal? These are just a few things of many needed to get started. Please share your wisdom and HELP my daughters to become successful business women!

ALL information given will be greatly appreciated!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have personally used Go Daddy Website Tonight as well as Yahoo Site builder. They are both really easy to use to set up a site. You will need one that you can do ecommerce on if you are going to list items. Also, starting out on ebay is another great way to get started selling and building your business. I have sold on ebay and created an account under the business name. Paypal is a God sent because nearly everyone who buys on ebay will pay be paypal and you will have your money right away...

I wish that I had my permanent internet as I have so much more info that I could share with you in this. I will post more later when I am not short on time...

I think it is great that your girls are interested in starting their own business!

3. Likes N/A, Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You might PM Anne (me2la) and ask for her ideas as she is very computer savvy and very helpful!!

5. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have no advice or info to share, but I really do wish your daughters the best.

7. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    I have personally used Go Daddy Website Tonight as well as Yahoo Site builder. They are both really easy to use to set up a site. You will need one that you can do ecommerce on if you are going to list items. Also, starting out on ebay is another great way to get started selling and building your business. I have sold on ebay and created an account under the business name. Paypal is a God sent because nearly everyone who buys on ebay will pay be paypal and you will have your money right away...

I wish that I had my permanent internet as I have so much more info that I could share with you in this. I will post more later when I am not short on time...

I think it is great that your girls are interested in starting their own business!
    The info you've provided has been given to my daughters and being reviewed. Thank you for your input and I'm(along with daughters)looking forward to the add'l info you have to offer.(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, thank you for this info!

Magnolia Blossom, your well-wishes are so appreciated! Thank you!