Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Face Book page for meeting

Hi, everybody,
    Just wanted you all to know, after lots of hard work from Anne, we now have a Face Book page for our meeting. It is titled "Crochet Talk Community Meeting 2014". Here you can find some of the beginning information. Like today, the 1st raffle started. It is for Faye's Romantic Ruffles Scarf. It is beautiful & a great 1st raffle prize. Please go check out Anne's hard work on the page. See the beautiful scarf Faye made, & get details on the raffle. Let's all work together to make our meeting a success.
    Hugs, Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    Going to check it out now!

3. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a link to it:::

[URL]https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crochet-Talk-Community-Meeting-2014/280813132051752?ref=ts&fref=ts[/URL]

5. Likes rosieh20 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Please sell chances on this!! We are trying to make money for expenses that we will occur for out meeting in June 2014. Sell them to your family and friends and buy some yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with Faye! Sell them to everyone. They can send their check to me along with their email address. I'll email them their ticket numbers. I 'll put the ticket # in their check memos as well. Postage is just too expensive.
    This scarf is so beautiful & would look great on ladies from their teens to their '90s! It is the perfect feminine accessory.
    If you join the event on face book, it will put the scarf with the information on your wall. Then you can send it out to your facebook friends. Thanks again Anne for all the work on our face book page.
    Hugs, Jane

8. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Jane, Do I send my check to your home add.? I still have it. I want 4 tickets=$10.00
    Lawana

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes ma'am. My address is listed with the event on facebook. If you have trouble finding it, PM me, & I will send it. Thanks.
    Hugs, Jane