Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Greetings everyone!

My name is CJ. I lived in Canada until a year ago, when my husband (a Canadian) died and I moved back to the States to care for my elderly parents. So that I can be available for them, rather than get a full time job, to support myself I decided to make crocheted necklaces and sell them at craft fairs, art shows and on line. I'm still grieving, I miss my husband, and our life in Canada (in the Toronto area) so I keep busy to keep from going crazy...I'm sure some of you can relate.

The yarns I use are gorgeous and my necklaces are amazing. I love the colors and being creative by adding pendants to them. My two cats, Grinch and Sidney, keep me company while I crochet.

If you want to check out my necklaces: CJ's Crocheted Necklaces

So that is my story. Looking forward to making some new friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello CJ,

Nice to meet you and have you here on site with us! Nice necklaces that you have created as well. In the future, if you want to let us know about items you have added to your store, there is a buy/sell/trade section on our site! Enjoy the site and we look forward to chatting crochet with you!

Post Thanks / Like
    CJ, welcome to crochet talk. You do beautiful work, thanks for sharing. -janine

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello C. J. and welcome to the group. I'm Jan. Glad you could join us. You do amazing work!! Very Beautiful! You will find us a helpful, friendly and caring group. Do not hesitate to ask a question, answer a question or just jump into a conversation. Your input and opinion is welcomed. A lot of us think of CT as a 2nd family. We hope that you will also. In the mean time, have fun.--Jan