Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

menieres disease

Does anyone here have menieres disease.........if so what meds do you use............hope everyone is doing good..........bettybee

Post Thanks / Like
    bettybee10 Hi from Susan M J I hate to seem ignorant but I don't know what menieres disease is? I could check it out but wanted to say Hi nice to meet you. Are you a crocheter, knitter?? I crochet some. I live in cold Minnesota, it is trying to be nicer. Hope you had a nice Happy Easter. Im sorry for my ignorance, I have Osteoarthritus and old age. hahaha Your friend Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey susanyes I had a very nice easter ihope you did also ....?....mnieres disease is a balance disorder where the room spins arround real fast .........-you loose every thing in your stomach if you know what I mean....... it makes your head feel yucky........ have a good one betty bee

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey susan ........ I crochet I use todo plastic canvas but gave it up for a while........ I live in ga........I have old timers disease pushing 80 I amexausted from pushing.......little humor there catch ya later. Bettybee

5. Likes MeerKat, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    bettylee10 Thank you for the reply . I read some about a few moments ago I have a inner ear problem , causes my 1 ear to have 20% hearing but not any other problem with ear?? How long have you had to take meds?, what one/ones do need and are they working. I feel your misery and hope it can be convined to little or no more? Had a lovely Day Thanks Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey susan I take a half of valium a day which helps a whole lot .....--- I have lost the hearing in one ear so you will have to talka .ittle louder to me lol have agood onebetty bee

8. Likes AuntyD liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK IS THIS LOUDER?? suppose to be talking louder bad joke. Now whats good and fun in your crocheting? No more icky talk. Do you have any pets? I adopted 2 kittens 1 yr April 10. Had a dog my Mom could not take to Apt. so we took her, died 13 yrs ago. Im making coffee mats and potholders for me. Im slow as pain driggers and hands go crampy too. You have a good night Hun. Susan M J

10. Thanks bettybee10 thanked for this post
    Likes AuntyD liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Betty Bee, Thought I had seen you on here before. If not, let me say welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    My husband has this after a shotgun blew up next to his head. He just uses the typical motion sickness meds, but that is only if he cannot stand it anymore. He mainly uses some focusing exercises. Look far, look close, getting up slowly and things like that. Hope you get a handle on it, it's such a nuisance.
    April
    Looking to God always.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning susan------how are you today------you ask about my animals ....I had a lab-chow for nine years and had to havehim put down -----kidney failer_----it seems like I am hung up on aftgans right now. I am on my fifth one------i did make a few owls and a tp cover a poodle dog----- I use to make them andsell them but I can't find the pattern I use to used-----talk at cha later-- remember to talk loud haha-__----------betty bee

14. Likes N/A liked this post