Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Putting your camera pictures on the computer

Here is a picture of my camera, and the little card I am talking about is called a memory stick. You need an adapter for the memory stick. (maybe a different way to do this if you don't have the adapter)Attachment 3924Attachment 3925Attachment 3926Attachment 3927Attachment 3928
    you place the adapter with the stick in it into the computer and transfer your pictures to your Picture folder. Then follow the video from the Help section to load your picture onto Crochet Talk. First see what kind of camera you have and we will go from there. Hope this helps so far. XOXOXOXO Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 03-31-2013 at 12:09 PM.

2. Likes N/A, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Tom and I are going to put our heads together, maybe next week, and try to get this picture thing figured out. He used to know but says he has forgotten. We'll see. Take care of yourself, Patty!

Post Thanks / Like
    I received a camera as a gift (B.D) but need time to figure out, Just bought a lap yop ( without 1 for 6 days) Nice camera, hope you get it figured out we will be looking for your pics. Patty your crocheting is very nice and love to see pics. Susan M J