Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: gauge

Post Thanks / Like

gauge

I have not had to check the gauge on any of the projects I have worked on; however, there is one that does and I'm not sure how to do that. I know that sounds crazy, but I'm new to this and I hated to ask that question, but I want to make sure that I'm doing it correctly.
    Also, does anyone make dish cloths? I want to make some of those and want to know a good pattern for beginners. I appreciate any help possible.
    Hope all have a wonderful Easter.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you soooo much. I love learning all I can about crocheting. It is so relaxing for me especially when I'm stressed out which is a lot lately - with a teenage daughter - I need to relax any way I can. I want to learn to make some things that I can possibly sell to some of my friends. Thanks again - your help is greatly appreciated. Happy Easter.

Post Thanks / Like
    please never feel like you can't ask any question....I've been doing this for a while, and I ask question....we love to help if we can; happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    removed post
    Last edited by cyicrochet; 04-02-2013 at 09:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you still have questions after looking at those sites, go to You Tube and just type in what you want to know. I have learned so much. I am one of those people who do better by seeing it and trying it instead of just reading or being told how.

Post Thanks / Like
    Me too! I love You Tube! I don't know what I have done all these years before you tube! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by luapmerriam View Post
    If you still have questions after looking at those sites, go to You Tube and just type in what you want to know. I have learned so much. I am one of those people who do better by seeing it and trying it instead of just reading or being told how.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Also, you can use the search box on site here. It is in the upper right hand corner. I have listed a wash cloth or dish cloth thread with around 20 resources, I believe.

Glad you are here - also you can search gauge her in the forums and get some other helpful resources, too.