Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Whoo Hooo I'm on,

So happy I have been trying to post for days,could get to the site was unable to post,so far so good,I'm back!!!!I have been crocheting flying saucers for a craft fair in our new little town we moved to here in Lexington Missouri. Where most people don't seem to crochet some don't even know what a ball of crochet thread looks like????OMG. So I decided to crochet up a bunch of things to put in their craft fair in Aug. Making things for kids,and boys and girls,and adults. a range of different things. I have little couch covers that fit over tissue boxes,with tiny pillows,and tiny,crocheted doilies over the backs,and now flying saucers and they are made from an old pattern I have had for centuries,LOL they open up to show a compartment with 5 little green finger puppets.I will make 5 of each pattern I do in different colors.I have some doll patterns,and hats and reversable lapghans for the eens in their school colors,(yet to do)and other patterns i haven't yet decided on,any ideas will be welcomed.I just love my crocheting since I retired it feels so good to just crochet anytime I want now.But finding crochet thread and yarn has proven to be a challange,since the craft stores are almost 40 miles away. the nearest Wal-Marts don't carrie only 4 different colors of thread,and very little yarn,and they are atleat 15 miles from me,nothing in our town of Lexington.I wish I could afford to start up a craft store here,they sure could use one,and classes to teach people the art of crocheting.I have been asked to teach classes,but I don't have the courage to do it onmy own.They really need some type of craft club here in this town. Well until next time all my love Peggy8650 in Missouri.

2. Likes GrammaJoe, Rockettlady liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Buying yur yarn and threads on line might not be a bad idea welcome back

4. Likes peggy8650 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have thought of this but hate the waiting when I find a pattern I want to do I want to start it ASP,LOLI saw som great patterns for the 6" little pine brushes,where you crochet in thread little dresses to put over them,any idea where I can get the little one brushes???

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey girl you have allot on your plate, from reading your post..i hope you are going to be selling your items at ths craft fair? It sounds like you might have allot of buyers since you seem to be the only that knows what crochet is.. seems like you might find yourself with loads of people wanting your items..to buy...just take it nice and slow and don't get burned out ..lol .Not real sure as to what you are requiring about when you talk about pine brushes, I have never heard of them.Got a pic of them. And Show us some pictures of your work your taking to the craft fair

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Peggy! I have my free days.. Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    YES! YES! YES!.. LETS HAVE PICTURES OF YOUR PROJECTS We would love to see what your are making P3ggy and show us your brush too! Sounds like you really enjoy crocheting. Lets be friends,OK? maybe I can send you a friend request. XOXOXOXOXO redhead (Patty)

Post Thanks / Like
    Seems they are called booms ,sorry I looked back at the patterns i want to buy and they are called pine brooms ,little 6 inch brooms,?? I will take picture of the things I make up promise.I have some of my pictures in my album photos of the couches I have done before ,and the man neck pillows done like boobs with bras,and the doll trinket boxes I make from gallon clorox jugs,they are so pretty when done and when togather no one knows they have a hidden box under the dress. until you take the top off. there are pictures of things I have done. in my album,I think I have an album in this group,LOL I know I have put pictures in albums in the other crochet groups I'm in. Hugs Peggy8650.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just checked no album in this group ,how do I put pictures of my work on line??

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by peggy8650 View Post
    Just checked no album in this group ,how do I put pictures of my work on line??

Help - Crochet Talk - Crocheting and Knitting Discussion Forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome online! You can take a look at the Help link above on how to post pictures. There is a pictures forum onsite that you can post your crochet pictures in when you have some time to share!