Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hello from the NW corner of the USA

Hi My name is Linda. I have been crocheting for almost 29 yrs now. I am a wife, mother to 2 grown young men and granny to 3 grandsons and a grand daughter. Crocheting is my destresser and some days I get caught up in it and forget to do anything else.

2. Likes Anaisa, GrammaJoe, hooked for life liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Linda! Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa. I live in Europe and make doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I hear that and second it !! Welcome to Crochet Talk. I work in thread crochet, mostly. This is a great place to share crochet experiences , get how-to help, and show off your work to people who appreciate it !

5. Likes Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet community! It is a blessing to have you here with us! Please pull up a chair and make your self right at home here! Glad you are here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Linda! Welcome! Since I've retired and moved from Fontana, CA to Bartlesville, OK, I have more crochet time and loving it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, welcome and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Linda, I say hello back from the SE corner of the USA. I was first taught crocheting when I was around 10 or so by a lady down the street who has long since passed. I'm now 66 so it has been a long love affair. However, life does get in the way and I have gone back and forth through the years. Long work days just make it difficult although God knows I needed it to relieve my stress as well. I have one grown son who has gifted us with three grandsons (soon to be 11, 9 and 6) and a granddaughter on the way (due 5/21). You know that old saying "if I'd known grandchildren were so much fun, I would have had them first!" What a joy they are. The last project I finished was in 2001 when my husband was going through cancer surgery. It really kept me sane (or at least, a little sane). We have been blessed to have all these additional years. It has come back and we live each day as it comes. Want to take a few little trips we've never found time for in the past as long as we can. We've been married 46 years on April 1 (yes, April Fool's Day - what was I thinking!!!). As is true with all of us, some good times, some challenging times, and some in between but I have to say it was the best decision of my life. The really good thing about him is he doesn't complain about my yarn (of course, he hasn't seen it all). I know what you mean about getting caught up in and forgetting everything else - especially if it is housework. Let us know what you are working on. I love the pictures that are posted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Linda, welcome to crochet talk. I've been crocheting for quite some time myself and can identify with you. I get caught up in crocheting also and the world just disappears. I love going into the "crochet zone", it's very therapeutic.....and I get a lot of crocheting done lol. I am a grandmother of 3 with one on the way, due in August ). I just love being a grandmother and watching those babies grow and change. Hope to see you in the forums! Happy crocheting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, Linda...I love to crochet, paint, do plastic canvas and a lot of other crafts! I also like to post my pictures on here so you will be seeing them every once in a while. Please feel free to post your projects because we like to wee what others are doing in the "crafty" world! BTW I am 82! (on Feb 15th this year) I love this website!! rechead (aka Patty) Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XOXOXO!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard Share your photos, so as we can see your lovely crochet items,enjoy your stay.