Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Hello Everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Everyone.

I'm new to the forum and hopefully I can learn my way around the sight. I live in the the Ozarks with my husband and three pets. I'm a crochet want a be. I've practiced a bit but haven't gotten serious yet. I'm involved now trying to learn quilting and that I haven't mastered it either. I do plan on taking some online classes to learn both. I have a lot of time on my hands so I have no excuse. I know you can't learn if you don't try.
    Goldie215

2. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, I know you will learn crochet quickly it really isn't as hard as it looks.. If You run into problems, you can always ask someone in here everyone in here tries to help.. I don't know about the quilting though, my MIL use to do quilting, she did it all by hand.. Now that looks complicated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Goldie, welcome to crochet talk! I've been crocheting since I was eight and I love it! Keep practicing, once you've got the basics then the sky's the limit! ) Hope to see you again in the forums.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Goldie! I am Larisa darling doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forums! We are glad you joined us and look forward to reading more about you and your crochet projects! Please let us know if you need anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and Welcome...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Goldie215 and welcome to the group. I'm Jan. Glad you can join us. If you watch You Tube or follow the threads in the Links and Resources section of this forum, you will see demos on how to do the crochet stitches. Even tho, I have been crocheting for 42 years, I still learn new stitches from watching the video demos. They are extremely helpful. Also, if you ask for help, someone or several someones from CT will be able to help you. A lot of us feel that the people of CT have become a 2nd family. Hope you will also. Also, if you need to vent, there is always a shoulder to lean on or an ear to listen. Also, if you have pics, please post them. We LOVE pics. While you are here, please have fun.--Jan
    Last edited by Irishjl; 03-28-2013 at 05:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Goldie! Welcome!

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome; try something like a granny square afghan...those are easy and fun....happy crocheting.