Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  14
    Post Thanks / Like

An act of kindness...Being Thankful!

I was born with a grateful heart and I enjoy appreciating others.

God has blessed me tremendously throughout my life. To show appreciation for the many people in my life who've shown love and kindness toward me, I'm sending handwritten notes and a crocheted heart or flower to each of them. I'll start this week and keep mailing them out until I'm done!

What can and will you do this week to show your appreciation for those who've shown love and kindness toward you?

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    How sweet that is!!!! I have a tendency to keep some of my crafts in my car, and they are given away at random times to random people. It puts a smile in my heart to see that look upon a stranger's faces when they get such an unexpected surprise.

3. Likes Anaisa, Landon, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I am making a little something beaded for one of the ladies at my church because she has very kindly picked me up and brought me home on co-op mornings and when I can't make it to co-op Saturday, she brings me my order! I gift out beaded pieces or crocheted pieces to friends of mine to try to communicate to them that they are important to me and that I am grateful that they are in my life! Which reminds me, I need to make something for my therapist!

Post Thanks / Like
    That is so sweet. In this day of computers and technology, one forgets the joy of receiving a note or letter in the mail. It lets the receiver know that they were thought of and cared about. Too many times, an email is sent because the sender is busy or in too much of a rush to sit down and write. Sometimes we need to slow down and do things the "old fashioned" way.--Jan

Post Thanks / Like
    Imj9scrochetj9, I love your acts of kindness. Those unexpected gifts are always heartwarming. May God continue to bless you.

Landon, your gifts from the heart are "love" gifts. God bless you.

Irishj, what you say is sooooooo true! The art of letter writing is dying, but I'll do my part to keep it alive!YAY!

Hubby and I had a "baby ministry" a few years ago. We would buy new baby clothes and baby items and give them away to parents(known and unknown). Through word of mouth, our ministry spread. We felt so blessed to bless others.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

7. Likes imj9scrochetj9 liked this post