Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Video for off-shoulder top

My name is Brenda, and I have just joined the group. Last night I was watching a wonderful video explaining how to crochet an off the shoulder sweater. The video was in parts, and I only got to watch the first part. Now I can't find the link. Help!

The instructor (who was excellent, by the way) was a Hispanic (I think), and the top was using a paprika color cotton yarn. I remember that the first row was half double, then there were three rows of treble. The second part was the part I really need--how to do the armholes.

Does anyone know what I am talking about? It had to be in the past couple of weeks' issues because I just joined. I think the title was something like "sleeveless shell". Please tell me how I can finish this tutorial and begin my top.

You can answer here or send me a link to kklshppr@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Was the original video posted here on this site? Or on youtube? Please let us know...we will do our best to help you find what you need....

Welcome to the crochet forums, but the way. It is great to have you here as a member!

Post Thanks / Like
    Look up treble crochet offshoulder top. on youtube video. It has two parts, if this is the one you are looking for, I was watching it last night as well. I hope this helps you! -janine

4. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    is this what you are looking for?

6. Likes 2Cathy2 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Val, I watched it, and really enjoyed it. Gotta make some. smile.
    Thx,
    Cathy