Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

What are your Spring colors?

Now that Spring has arrived, what colors will you be wearing? What colors will you use in your home decor? What colors and type accessories will you wear? What colors in handbags and shoes? What colors in your exterior decorating in plants and patio/deck accessories?

Please share how you and your surroundings change?

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

2. Likes N/A, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Colors I like for away from home in Sp.?summer: Light shade of Green, Blues, yellow pinks, a little white or off white
    Shoes to match Blouse & Purse.
    Around house its dark for my gardening: For relaxing outside light pastel and slip slop shoes I decorate and same with Sun Hats
    Inside Kitchen: green & creme color and with lt cocoa & pale yellow
    BedRoom:Blue & white / Living R: Pale tan & Brown with red/mauve in winter(
    change to light pastel in spring) Bath R: Pale mint,turqo., mango ? S.M.J

4. Likes Landon, MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I tend not to change colors much with the seasons. Stick with my purples, teals, and greens. Am branching out with some bright yellow this spring which is unusual for me since I'm not much of a yellow person. Garden is full of bright pink, red and this year bright yellow again. House is too much of a disaster to even think about changing from ice blue/white walls, beige w/hints of teal and blue furniture. lol Maybe someday I'll get it all together and paint and get new furniture!

6. Likes Landon, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite color for spring close is Peach, Beige and off white.. Shoes Beige and purse beige.. Inside I don't change colors, I keep it the same year round. I don't Plant Flowers anymore so don't change anything outside. I guess I am a boring person, My house I haven't changed anything in it since we bought the place, the only thing I have done is change the curtains and Bedspreads about 5 years ago. Was going to buy new furniture last year and put in hard wood floors in the living room and dining room but Tom went into the nursing home so I couldn't afford to do the remodeling. And as soon as I can I am moving to Tenn, and am leaving all my furniture here and buy all new furniture down there when I get my own place..

8. Likes N/A, dragondrummer, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK Butterfly what are your spring Colors.

10. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Colours tell a lot about a persons personality. I like blues. All shades of blue. Purples and mauve.
    I have no idea what my personality is today.
    I allow red into the garden but not my house. Oh I am in the middle of making a red afghan. three shades of red.
    Not for my house though. Everyone have a great day, it is Friday. lol

12. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ButterflyRose Im curious what your colours are? With all going on its pretty hard. You can add with pilows, vases & flowers & such. I do in some rooms at times of Hustle&Bustle. I see white,reds,yellows & turquoise, mauve, a shade of green, lavender?? Do you grow laqvender, basil, smels so good & delicious to cook with. Best to you & Hubby. Susan M J

14. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love almost all colors but to choose i like rust and pink salmon

16. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, freshening up for Spring!! I love it!! I am making some kitchen pieces in the pretty Happy Go Lucky yarn from Peaches n Creme and their Yellow. Very cheery!! I'll post pics of them. I have some pretty fabric, I have some pillows I want to redo their covers and I really need to fix up my bedroom!! As far as colours, I love bright happy colours. I am using yellow in all my rooms, I love the colour pop it provides and red is another fav. I have 3 wood pieces, no make that 4 I want to repaint also. No idea what colours those will be, LOL

18. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the seasons and making changes is most enjoyable for me. In clothing for spring, I wear the gamut of spring colors...pastels to richer tones of pink, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple just to name a few. Handbags and shoes in spring colors are in my shoe collection also. White, ivory, tan, black and brown are a staple in clothing, handbags and shoes for spring. Black/white combo is a must! Spring accessories include beautiful scarves and jewelry(bright and muted colors and metals). I enjoy fashion and all it has to offer!

Decorating my home brings me great enjoyment too! Green, ivory, camel, pink and silver is being used in one room of my home. I've been shopping recently and now this room looks just the way I planned. I'm also decorating other rooms in my home at the moment.

Exterior decorating include live plants in green, pink and white along with purple. Others colors will also be added. My patio will also flourish with plant life!

Being a joyful and positive person, spring just enhances my outlook on life!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

20. Likes N/A, dragondrummer liked this post