Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Who watched NCIS last night?

Hey, yawl,

The episode that aired last night 3-19-2013, did yawl see it? It is titled "Seek".

Wasn't it beautiful? I just loved it and it made me cry!!

XOXOX
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't get to see it, I fell asleep, I am use to watching the reruns on USA I forget about it being on CBS I think.. I guess I will have to watch the rerun of it.. Wasn't Criminal Minds on last night, also?

3. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Criminal Minds is on tonight. If you go here, you can watch the episode on your computer:::[url=http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis/episodes/]NCIS Episodes - TV.com[/url] The episode is titled Seek. It is a little ways down the page.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I didn't know that, Thanks a lot..I didn't know you could watch whole episodes of TV shows.. Shows How behind times I am.
    Last edited by MeerKat; 03-20-2013 at 07:40 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    yes, saw it...but that dog wasn't 4 years old....lol

7. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, did ya see all the gray hair on his chin? LOL I really like how they drew attention to how many animals serve our country in so many capacities. I like how Ducky shared information on that. I didn't know dogs have been serving since the Civil War and recognized in which world war? I can't remember. I found this on war dogs:

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogs_in_warfare]Dogs in warfare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]

Post Thanks / Like
    Saw the episode and cried thru the whole thing. I guess it's because I come from a military family and have been with the military practically my whole life that NCIS has a special meaning for me, even tho it is Hollywood and just a TV show. The only complaint I have about any show with the military is that sometimes they do not do their research properly. Case in point: The yellow decoration worn on the visor of a dress hat is NOT worn by anyone under the rank of Colonel!! It is also referred to as "scrambled eggs". Whenever I see that, I want to slap someone silly for not doing their "homework". Otherwise, NCIS is my all time favorite show and as I have every season on DVD, I can watch it whenever I wish.--Jan

10. Likes Landon liked this post