Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Help! Need a Pattern

Hi fellow crocheters,I'm reaching out for help with my next project. My son-in-law has requested a "Freddy Krueger" sweater. I googled to find out what the heck kind of sweater that was & from what I can see it looks to be a somewhat close to the body type of sweater. He wants it for when he rides his motorcycle. I have searched all over & crocheted MENS sweaters are few and far between. Can anyone help direct me in the right direction as to where to look? Thanks for all your help!

Tizzylish

Post Thanks / Like
    the only two cents I have are: make your own pattern and make it like you would an colour/pic afghan....hope this helps...but I will look up too; if I find anything I will let you know; happy crocheting.

3. Likes amanda, tizzylish liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    on crochet pattern central there is a pattern called Father Pullover if you were to do that with red and green stripes that would look alot like the sweater that freddy krueger wore. hope i read your post write that he is looking for a sweater like the one freddy wore
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

5. Likes tizzylish liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread has a link to men's crochet patterns that might help you find a basic pattern:

http://crochettalk.com/introduce-you...g-pattern.html

7. Likes tizzylish liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You, i don't think I'm that advanced yet to try making my own pattern.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will check out this site again. I must have missed this sweater. Yes ,MsBhaven, you read right, he's looking for a "Freddy Krueger" type sweater.

Post Thanks / Like
    `````````````````Thank you Barbara G i will check out this link too..

Post Thanks / Like
    Tizzylish, check out Allfreecrochet.com. They have a men's striped pullover that looks like it would do for the Kreuger sweater. Just substitute the colors for what you need. Hope this helps.--Jan