Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Hi need help

Post Thanks / Like

Hi need help

I have a picture of a women's top and no directions, I think its crocheted, I don't know how to post pictures.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK, first howdie and welcome...second, I'm not the best to explain how to post a pic...but once you go into the advance section, you click on the paper clip I believe and upload a pic from your computer....now, if you type in search and see how to upload a pic you will find better help. From there we can check out you pic and see what we can do...til then, happy crocheting.

3. Likes kitty jean liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you are trying to upload from a web site you can click on the icon with the tree and it will give you a box to put the url address in If it is from your computer it is easiest from the picture forum
    crocheting my life away for kids & charity

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi krazynurse, welcome to crochet talk! If you look up toward the top of the page, there is a a "need help" section, click on that and scroll down and there will be an area that will show you how to post pictures. I hope this helps you! -janine

6. Likes kitty jean liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I also wrote out a tutorial on posting images from Photobucket, although any image uploading site is pretty much the same thing. http://crochettalk.com/pictures/5806...-pictures.html I believe the section in the Help forum also shows you how to add attachments.

Also, if you get a direct link to your image you can post that url into google and then click "Search by image" and find sites that also have that image - a good way to track down a pattern.

8. Likes imj9scrochetj9, kitty jean liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, welcome to the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the forums! We are glad you are here and we look forward to helping you as much as we possibly can!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! I can't help you with posting pictures but welcome and someone here will help!