Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  42
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Plastic canvas cabin

I told you girls if I could locate my little plastic cabin storage box I would post it. Here it is. It does need a few little touch ups. One of the little planters that sits on the front steps is missing. I wish I could find the pattern. Attachment 3685Attachment 3684Attachment 3686Attachment 3687Attachment 3688

If anyone knows where to find this pattern let me know.
    Last edited by redhead; 03-14-2013 at 10:05 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    cute! thanks for sharing!

3. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow!! I couldn't even do a simple santa with the plastic canvas. You are a genius!!!

5. Likes amanda, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    How long did it take you to make this? Patty, it is AMAZING!!! Girl, you are so TALENTED! You just blow me away!

7. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    omg that is so cute, you did a wonderful job. I can't do plastic canvas.

9. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I do plastic canvas work myself but not anything as fancy as this. I love it. Hope you find your pattern soon.

11. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    How long did it take you to make this? Patty, it is AMAZING!!! Girl, you are so TALENTED! You just blow me away!
    Thanks Landon. I don't know how long it took me. I almost never keep track of time spent on any of my projects. Would you like to see pictures of the sheep wagon our bank president brought back from out west somewhere? He asked me to paint a scene on the side of it.... a picture of mountains and a lake , etc. I got to know him pretty well because he liked my 2 brothers and me. One of my brothers did art work for him on the really big doors on his building. He painted stuff on about 12 big doors. The sheep wagon looks like a covered wagon kinda..... but with a metal rounded top on it and the sheep herders used to live in it while tending their sheep. Of course the banker just thought it was a really great "toy" so he bought it! I painted it in one of his buildings and he took it out to his big building and stored it there with all his other "toys" . As far as I know it is still there. I ended up painting both sides of the wagon and he paid me for doing it.

I have done several murals for the bank and others. Now I am getting too old to do much of that bigger stuff. I had to stand on a scaffold or ladder to paint the wagon, but that's too much for me now. I really loved doing that kind of art work. It's called Trompe Loille or something like that. I know I didn't spell it right. That means "fool the eye" . Has anyone ever been to Death Valley? There is a motel there with an opera house. The motel has that kind of paintings all through it and I got to sleep in the bed where Red Skelton and his wife stayed once a year to see the opera. The motel is called the Amargosa Motel and Opera House. You can read all about it if you just type in: Amargosa Motel and Opera House on your internet. It is really interesting I think. XOXOXOXO

13. Likes amanda, N/A, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have soooooooo many plastic canvas books I inherited when a friend died. I will never use them and hate to see them put in an estate sale someday.

15. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to see everything you paint you are so wonderful!!

17. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Blossom View Post
    I have soooooooo many plastic canvas books I inherited when a friend died. I will never use them and hate to see them put in an estate sale someday.
    Sure wish I had them!!! Do you know if there is a pattern for a cabin storage box in any of them? I would hate to think what the postage would be on them if I could even buy them!!!!!!!!!!!If I had the money to spare I would make an offer. That's ok tho because I also don't know where I would put them. XOXOXOXOXO

19. Likes amanda, Magnolia Blossom liked this post