Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hi I'm known as Gramsbear

I've knitted and croched since I was nine years old. As a young girl, woman, mother, grandmother and now great-grandmother I have found the most peace and comfort in creating things. I live in an adult gated community and have worked with a local charity making items for premature babies. We send them all over the country. It is so nice to do something anonymously.

I hold to some family traditions. Each new baby gets a hat for the birth, and a blanket to come home in. Clothes and toys follow. I am into a new generation of grandchildren (20 years separate the first and second set) and great-grandchildren.
    HELP!!!! I am now totally frustrated. The Easter project for my new grandchildren and great-grandchildren is one I have made for each grandchild and can't find the pattern. In the 1990's there was a pattern published (I think in Workbasket) of a bunny costume for an 11" teddy bear. I moved and the pattern is here somewhere. I already have the teddy bears. If someone can give me the date of the issue I know I can purchase it. And I would be eternally grateful.
    Thanks, Gramsbear

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Gramsbear, welcome to the forums! sorry, I don't have any workbasket mag..I gave all mine away...hopefully someone might be able to help you.

Post Thanks / Like
    First howdie and welcome; second sorry you lost your pattern and that I don't have it; soon some who does will come along..til then happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and good luck finding your pattern.

Post Thanks / Like
    Weldcome! Glad you joined us. Hoping someone comes along soon with the pattern you need!~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, Grams have you tried Emailing Workbasket and ask them about it? It has been years since I have seen a Workbasket.. Good luck on your quest.

Post Thanks / Like
    Grams Bear, did you try checking with google? You'll be surprised what you can find by googling. Welcome to the group.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks

Thank you to everyone who gave me such a warm welcome.

Regarding the pattern: I have searched the internet until my brains a scrambled;
    Annie's Crochet to go
    Crochet
    Workbasket
    All Free Crochet
    No luck.

I moved in 2007, brought my father-in-law along and placed my mother in a nursing home. We ended up with three housolds of stuff. I have gong through three file carriers full of patterns and searched the whole house. I'm going nuts!

Guess I'm going to have to develop the pattern myself.

gramsbear

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.google.com/search?q=bunn...w=1084&bih=512

Click on this link there is a bunch of them I typed in Bunny Rabbit Crochet Pattern
    If you can't find anything at this link let me know

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum! I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן