Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
    Post Thanks / Like

How about Boysenberry ?

I am wondering if I am the only crafter who is tired of the pastel, washed out drab color selection of most of the baby yarn’s on the market? Babies, of all ages, love bright colors and not all of those that we like to baby are infants now are they ? When are the yarn makers going to realize we want to see Baby yarn in some “FUNKY FUN” colors? Fun colors that are spun in the softest baby weight yarn and sold in big baby size one pound skeins with the vibrant colors of the youth of the NOW generation. Red Heart already has fabulous colors in their “With Love” worsted weight yarn. I would love to see that type color in baby yarn. Can us customers get a vote on that ?

2. Likes N/A, AuntyD liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe someone from the big yarn companies will see this and pass it along. I agree with you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to meet you DorisAnn my name is Susan M J. I don't have 53 yrs of crocheting. I love doing small thing, laprobes, mats. You like granny squares ? I love them, have several books just all grannies and how to put together etc. Colors in soft baby yarn could be brighter. I dont do too much buying as my Donating crochet is given to me or I find NEW & at Sales. Im checking into that color thing. Nice your here. Check forums out, chat, and please share your lovely projects. Crochet Pal Susan M.J

5. Likes DorisAnn liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to meet you Susan, If you wish to see some of my creations, I have a blog where I post photos of the items I make as well as some of my original free patterns and a way to download them. I love to share new ideas and comments. Drop in and visit if you get a few moments Ideal Delusions

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with you, but then again, a lot of young parents are going traditional colours...so I guess what sells most. But it would be nice to have different choices....Unless one dyes them themselves.....happy crocheting.....

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the pastels colors..I don't really care for the dark colors but it all depends on what I am making.. I really like the box stitch afghans you have on your blog! thanks for sharing!

9. Likes DorisAnn liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Herschners has some nice colors in their "Herschners Afghan yarn. It is rated a "2". Nice for lighter weight adult clothing, as well as some prettier colors for a baby. Annalia

11. Likes Anaisa liked this post

I was born in the state of confusion and have never left!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most yarn companies have a CONTACT US option on their websites. If enough people wrote asking for brighter, fun colors I bet it would make a difference.