Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  87
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Roll Call for the Night Owls Season 7 Begins!!!

Hello Night Owls,

Welcome to THE place to sit and chat awhile! Enjoy yourselves!

~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

2. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's 9:37pm and hubby and I are sitting in the family room. He's watching the movie Robin Hood and I'm curled up on the sofa chatting/typing. He's a die-hard sports and movie buff! I'm a movie buff too!

I did crochet a bit while at an appt today! I'm making a dishcloth that has more rows to crochet than I've ever crocheted for a dishcloth. Yikes! I like small projects, but I'm determined to have this dishcloth done for one of my Beginning Crochet group's March Challenge here on the forum. I won't let a dishcloth get the best of me!~Beverly~

Oh yeah, it wouldn't hurt to say a 'lil prayer for me!
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 03-07-2013 at 08:55 AM.

4. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I stayed awake last night watching the video on crocodile stitch. I ran it ,backed it up watched it several more times . Now I am prowd to say I think I can do it. But I need to find that beautiful yarn. My HL doesn't have any of it. I checked there today and the gal in charge of the yarns said that the warehouses doesn't have any yarn either. Their shelves are bare of even the Red Heart. I have the directions for a white shawl and a grey hat done in the crocodile stitch. And that uses a very thin yarn. But I think I'll wait till I find the yarn for them. I watched the " Robinhood'"too. It was different wasn't it?
    +

6. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    FYI Texas...I'm a Texan, born and raised and will live here my entire life unless the Lord says differently! It's a small world! I hope you find the needed yarn soon. I glanced at the movie and thought, "Did mine eyes betray me?" What I saw caused me to question the motive behind it all!Tsk tsk!

Post Thanks / Like
    Butterflyrose Are you any where near San Antonio ? That is where I am going to see if JoAnn's will have it. They have the best stock I have ever found. But the traffic into the town is really a nerve problem. I have to work up the nerve to get into it. I think right now I will wait on the yarn, it doesn't look like something to do baby hats and booties in and I need to get started on those. My daughter is on spring break from school next week , I see if I can get her to go in. I wasn't empressed with the movie either. I am still thinking, Robinhood living in the forest and king Righard comes back before John makes himself king. And all those goodies. Oh well,and life goes on.

9. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Call me night star of this season. I am native European
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

11. Likes amanda, Colesmom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw about 10 minutes of Robin Hood, and that was it for me.. I liked the Robin Hood that was on TV, most of you ladies are a lot younger than me so you might not remember it.. OH, and it is 4:30am and I am heading for bed now.

13. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have a good night
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi ladies are you still up? I emptied my pm box if you were tryin to send me a message! I wasn't doing to well yesterday so I am up early this morning it is 3am! Larisa are you at work now? I am glad to hear your hubby is home Beverly, that is awesome! I posted under caring and sharing about my grandson Cooper, he is getting big, I am planning on going to see him this weekend I don't care how bad it hurts me I haven't seen him in awhile and now he may have to have surgery! He weighs 6 pounds 10 ounces, if his breathing doesn't change for the better he will be sent to Vally Childrens Hospital where I think he should have been in the first place! His lungs are fully developed but the tubes in his throat are possibly to soft and causing his breathing troubles! I am so frightened for the little guy and need to go see him! Better go before my tears start to roll again! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

16. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes I am...I am busy busy busy... no time to crochet at home. May be next week
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

18. Likes amanda liked this post