Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  57
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Email Hacked

Post Thanks / Like

Email Hacked

If any of you receive an email from me please do not open it. Someone has hacked my email account and I don't want to take a chance that it might infect you. I don't even know if this is possible but I am telling you this for protection. I will give you my new email address when I get it. It will not be under twinfaye.

2. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear this. It can be a lot of trouble. I know nothing about computers but this is one reason we don't use credit cards or put personal info on line. All my kids and Grands do their banking, ect on line, but it scares the bee jeebers out of us. Good luck getting it fixed.You are smart and know how to put in a new add and pass word, we don't have a clue!

4. Likes amanda, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    This flat out sucks!! What about a variation of twinfaye? Like Twinfaye#1 or something kinda like that that will be unique to you. And, I am thinking they told you to come up with the most unique password you can and write it down where you can get to it easily. Come up with as password that nobody would ever figure out. My facebook page got hacked a couple of years ago and ever since then, I change my passwords every so often and I keep them on a sheet of paper near by cos I can't remember what they are. Some are in Spanish.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye Im so sorry. I just hate ugly people. Oh I don't mean face wise please understand that. I mean hateful. I and all of you have worked so hard for what we have and by golly I want to keep it or give it away the way I want to. I can't even think how angry I am right now. Its so shi--y. sorry. I hope all works out for you. Love Billie

Post Thanks / Like
    Grr to hackers! I am so sorry, thanks for the heads up.

8. Likes Landon, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I really hate dishonest snoopy people like that! I agree with Lawana 100% I don't put any cards online or over the phone at all! My husband wanted me to do our banking and bills online and I told him NO WAY we have the worst luck with crap like that! Years ago I was renting to own a house and the lady took my information and started her electricity in 2 different places in my name I took her to court and won! She went to jail for 1 day and had to pay all the outstanding electric bills in my name including my bill, we moved! I am so sorry Faye it really does suck when someone takes from you! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, that is really crappy!!!! I have been hacked into twice. Once at my bank and another time thru the South Carolina Internal Revenue Service. I am now with Protect my ID which the state has provided for free. Had to change my bank account and everything concerning it. Was the pits!! Someone tried to use my Facebook account from Greece but they were stopped from doing so. I would really like to see all hackers having to do 1-5 years service in 3rd world countries and not allowed near a computer during that time. Would make a better place for everyone.--Jan

Post Thanks / Like
    My e-mail was hacked into once! It was no fun. Also, someone tried to hack into my bank account, but didn't succeed. I always check my bank account every day because of that.. I never open strange e-mail because of hackers. That's how they do it sometimes. If I don't recognize the address, I don't open it. Simple! Sorry it had to happen to you, Faye.

Hugs, Judy

12. Likes amanda, Landon, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can probably just change your password for your email and you will be okay unless you have been infected
    crocheting my life away for kids & charity

14. Likes amanda, Landon, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some how some one from the phillippes(sp?) tried to use my Debit card for Phillipines airlines, they got 300 Dollars charged but when they tried to use it again, The co. where I had my debit card called me on the phone wanting to know if I was making a charge to Phillipines air line, I told them NO, So they didn't let them charge anything, I called my Bank and Got the info they needed and they had my money back to me in a couple weeks.. Of course had to reopen a new account for my Debit card.

16. Likes amanda, Landon, Trenarah liked this post