Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to crochet a doll i'll worry about the clothes after i make the doll

Does anyone have a pattern for a doll. Everytime i search for on i get doll clothes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi tiredwrists! I did find a few doll patterns out there. This one seemed really nice that I found. stitch » amigurumi doll pattern
    But perhaps this isn't what your looking for? I hope it helps! Have fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Rosie I have a really nice ballerina doll...I started it but only got to the head and arms...I want to pick it up again soon. It looks really beautiful..I will try to attach......

can't attach ... the file is too big for the forum...I will privately email it to you
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

I was born in the state of confusion and have never left!
    Post Thanks / Like
    redheart yarn has a set of three dolls in their free patterns, Annie, Farrah and Lucy. Each one has a different outfit which will fit any of the three so you can mix and match clothes. I made several of these last summer for craft shows in my area and they were well received. I had a special request for a boy doll so made shorter hair, no t-shirt and used a marker to make "jockey shorts" then just modified the clothes slightly. These are patterns I will use again and again. They work up quickly and are a lot of fun.

Annies Attic has a couple of patterns also, if you dont mind paying for them. So Cute Babies and So cute Doll. I have the Babies pattern, just havent had time to do much with it yet. I've got the head and body done, but need to get safety eyes before I can do musch more. Local craft shop only has the cat eyes so have to order online or travel a ways for them.

5. Likes Trenarah, Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

7. Likes Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi I just wanted to mention that I have made many bed dolls and you can make the dresses and hats and all and buy the dolls to put them on. they are just lovely. I also have made dolls for kids with clothes and curly wigs on their heads. They were fun, but not as beautiful as the bed dolls with the big flowing skirts. Hope you find what you are looking for, Good luck, shirleyjoanne