Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  38
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Our 2014 meeting

I've been thinking about something someone said about getting a tattoo. She may or may not have been kidding but I have and idea. She mentioned we wouldn't know each other when we get there so her tattoo would help identify her. Let me take that a little farther... Here's what I want to do (at least for me) I am going to take the name tag that me2la made for me and duplicate it (bigger!!) and make an iron -on picture on my computer and put it on a T-shirt so when you see me wearing it you will say..........." Hey, I know you!! You're redhead !!! " I may even just draw mine and paint it on my T-shirt! That is what we did for our family reunion last summer. each one of my siblings chose a color and their children and grandkids and anyone in their family wore that color and it had our names on it . What would you all think about that?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that is an awesome idea. Instead of nametags, you wear your signature tags. Cool idea.

Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Now I really really like that idea!! Now I was kidding about the tattoo, but not about not knowing each other! What a grand idea! I really hate name tags, they are just so cold and unpersonable

4. Likes justplainjudy, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    And everyone hates to wear them. They really look tacky after wearing them for a few hours or everyone manages to lose them. Once you take them off one garment, they don't stick anymore.

Judy

6. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    redhead you got talent...lol great idea...even though I'm not going I like that brain storm.

8. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    redhead you got talent...lol great idea...even though I'm not going I like that brain storm.
    Could I ask why you don't like that idea? Just wondering? I could make your signature tag for you and mail it to you ( not that you couldn't do it since I don't know how crafty you might be)... ready to iron on a T-shirt if that would help. I am not trying to be bossy... just trying to be helpful... no one has to wear a tee shirt if that is the problem. I still want to be your friend what ever you decide. It was just an idea. XOXOXO

10. Likes amanda, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's another idea. maybe we could make them pin-on signature tags instead of iron-on. That way you could wear whatever you want and just pin your pin onto your blouse or whatever. Let me know if you all like that idea.
    I am just thinking that's all. Maybe some of you have some better ideas. XOXOXOXO

12. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Could I ask why you don't like that idea? Just wondering? I could make your signature tag for you and mail it to you ( not that you couldn't do it since I don't know how crafty you might be)... ready to iron on a T-shirt if that would help. I am not trying to be bossy... just trying to be helpful... no one has to wear a tee shirt if that is the problem. I still want to be your friend what ever you decide. It was just an idea. XOXOXO
    lol, I think what she was saying Patty was "....even though I'm not going, I like that brain storm"

The pin is also a good idea

14. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rosieh20 View Post
    lol, I think what she was saying Patty was "....even though I'm not going, I like that brain storm"

The pin is also a good idea
    Now I see Rosie. I think I mis-read what she said. I also may not get to go but I am going to try. Also I think I will make myself a T-shirt just for fun to wear here at home!! Thanks for setting me straight. Sometimes I read too fast and miss the whole meaning! XOXOXO

Post Thanks / Like
    lol, understand, I am good at reading between lines because, unfortunately I talk "in between" the lines a lot!! I even confuse myself sometimes!