Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Out of Commission for a while

My laptop is about the crash..think it is the battery but not sure. I have to try to get my files and hope it don't shut down on me in the process. I am either going to get a new laptop or new battery in a few weeks but right now I am stuck for stuff.

I am on my sons new computer and I can use my hubbies at night when my daughter isn't on it..lol. I don't have any files on my son's but do have some on my hubbies..not sure what he has on his..don't usually use it..but I can stay in touch but probably not as active for the next couple of weeks. I promise no matter what I am not going anywhere..lol. (even if I have to walk to public library I will be back) I just wanted you all to know why I won't be around this place as much..will miss you all ..hugs Anne

2. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will miss you till then! Hugggssss!

4. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anne, have you thought about an external drive or a 32GB or 64GB flash drive? Actually I see they have some all the way up to 128GB. I have lots of video files that I like to carry around and my 32GB still has lots of room on it. Then your computer won't be holding and doing all the work. Believe me: I have lots and lots of files. I work for my church and have an external hard drive that holds all of their video files and all of my work files. Just a thought.

6. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Miss you, sweetie pie. Take care!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    YOu are missed, come back as soon as you can; til then happy crocheting.

9. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You will be missed, hope you get you computer fixed, I would go crazy without mine.. Of course, I live all by myself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hurry back as soon as possible! Hugs back atcha!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hurry back Anne. I know how it was when my computer was down. xoxoxoxoxo

Post Thanks / Like
    I am my laptop..and using my son in laws flash drive that is 1 terabit to move files once again. I think it is just the battery on this one..but I am going to run some diagnostic stuff on it..after I copy files..It really sucks not being on my own computer..was going to use my sons tonight..but didn't know his password..so I crocheted instead..lol. I made another hooded scarf..started it yesterday finished it tonight..lol. Atleast my niece will be happy..lol I MISS YOU ALLLLLLLLLLlllll : ( I will be back..one way or other..sigh..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok ..I have laptop again..put it on power save mood..and so far so good..Dang it I know what this thing is doing..but I do know there is a problem..I am just going to use it..good bad or in different.. I hate being on hubbies or son's..I love them for letting me..but I LOVE my own laptop better..so for all intense purpose I AM BACK..shhhhhhh don't want to say that too loudly..don't want to jinx myself..lol

15. Likes MeerKat liked this post