Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

pineapple tablecloth

pineapple tablecloth-tablecloth-jpg for the one looking for a pinapple table cloth maybe this on will work for you put out by coats & clark there is no name on the pattern so I have no idea who was the one that designed it
    crocheting my life away for kids & charity

Post Thanks / Like
    can't get the picture to enlarge, can you try again. I may have that sort of vintage book if I could get a good look at the pattern itself, got tons of vintage piney patterns, love them, and hope I can help you
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    You can click on the picture, then it will open in a little box - click on the picture again and it will open in a window by itself - then you should have a zoom tool - it may not zoom as much as you want it to, but it will zoom some more...thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, you can also then click save picture as and save it to your computer. This will allow you to zoom in even more using a program from the computer itself...hope this helps you out...

Post Thanks / Like
    Got it Barb, looking closely, not sure I will find this, sometimes I can remember what is in my books, others not so much. will take some time, as I have many to search thru, but hoping to find something. Is pretty, but not for me, too many squares, but then, if everyone liked the same thing, wouldn't be enjoyable to make would it?
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    I opened the book up so the pattern is on one side and the table cloth is on the other it is from Treasures in crochet Coats & clark Book NO. 296
    crocheting my life away for kids & charity