Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  59
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

262 Crochet patterns

Oh, I just love the finds on Pinterest! Here is a free booklet for some crochet stitch patterns. The patterns are all in graph form, if you don't know how to read the symbols it is something that I highly suggest learning!! Very easy once you are familiar with it since the symbols resemble the actual stitch.
    Be sure to look at the other free booklets that they have to offer also There is 5 or 6 publications. free free free and we all love FREE!
    Have fun!!

262 Patrones de crochet

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for thinking of us and sharing...happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    How on earth do you end up looking at crochet patterns in a foreign language? I must be missing something when I am web surfing, LOL

5. Likes rosieh20, tammyc77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    i can't find the download, thanks for the share.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Rosieh20, Thank you for this post. Can you tell me where I can learn to read the symbols? Thank you.

8. Likes rosieh20 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Foreign langage isnt a barrier when symbols are used because the symbols are almost the same, there is a small difference in one set, i would have to look it up. Iwould have to brush up on my sybols to give you a good answer, will do that inthe morn

Ok, the symbols are international. The verbiage is a little different in the UK, and I am going to assume that the stitch is the same, they just call a "double crochet" a "treble crochet" . This is what I understand, doesn't mean I am right tho . And I hope someone can let me know if my thoughts are right!! I have done a small pattern written in the UK form, and I know I had to be very careful with a couple of the stitches..here is a link showing the wording is different

http://dancingbarefoot.files.wordpre...2/symbols2.jpg
    Last edited by rosieh20; 02-26-2013 at 04:17 AM.

10. Likes Carynjoyb, thatwoman, Landon, Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Imdavis, Here is a couple of links that I have, I did a post on this a couple of months ago, so I'm just going to copy it to here..If you have any questions just give a shout out and I will be back on tomorrow! Enjoy, I have never regretted learning to read a chart, it has helped me get out of more than one pickle! I will even write a chart for myself if I have problems with keeping a pattern straight if it goes into many directions

This is a very simple entry into learning how to read a crochet chart (the site where I learned to crochet). By all means it doesn't show all symbols but it will get a newbie on the road.
    Crochet School Lesson 21: Reading Crochet Charts - Craftyminx

Another wonderful site is Crochet Chart Symbols |Crochet Chart Symbols | . It has a more comprehensive list of symbols, and it is a good site to check out for different information for yarns etc

Post Thanks / Like
    LOVELY.... drooling over the designs... ThAnKs for sharing.

This group is really great. I just joined a few weeks ago and I 'feel the love'... Sounds silly but yarn people are so caring. OK, off to work on more baby blankets and watching mindless TV. This is the life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Rose those are very helpful and nice! I need to print out a graph chart, I know a few but not enough to make something! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

14. Likes justplainjudy, rosieh20, Trenarah liked this post