Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  191
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis.....

Hey, yawl,

I just want to continue our place for us to vent about our health maladies, how we cope or not.....and whatever else you want to talk about........

How are yawl doing? My hands have been bothering me a lot lately, I have been crocheting and crafting a lot lately and they always flare up when I do that. I ice them and do my best to keep going.............I have found out that going to bed really early and getting up really early seems to work well for me so I am sticking to that schedule.

2. Likes N/A, MeerKat, Lovin2crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear! I wish I could come and put hands with my energy! I hope to make doily for you
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

4. Likes Landon, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I fell asleep crocheting and checking on here about 3pm are you still up Larisa? Landon are you awake? I hope all of you are sleeping well! LOVE YOUFRIEND MANDA!

6. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Every One, The weather has been tearing me up. So I haven't been on as much. Still trying to finnish that last pair of slippers for my daughter. I hope all is better with you. May you all have an angel on your shoulder and sweet dreams tonight. Kitty

8. Likes justplainjudy, Landon, Lovin2crochet liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi kitty are you having real bad weather? I hate when the weather is bad because it makes all your aches and pains so much worse! Try and get some rest and I hope it or something will relieve your pain a little or a lot! I understand when your pain is so unbearable you just want to scream or something! Hang in there we are here and maybe talking helps someone or you get through it! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

10. Likes justplainjudy, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope yawl can get some relief! Chronic pain is an awful way to live!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there Landon! I am going to try and get some sleep since my back calmed down for now! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

13. Likes justplainjudy, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet Dreams, honey!!

15. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Landon I went to sleep for 3 hours then my girls woke me up to take them outside for potty then went till 1130! Have a great day or evening! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

17. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I hear so many folks talking about how the weather affects them and so far I can't tell any connection between my pain and the weather and I hope it never does, my aches and pain hurt enough, thank you very much, LOL

19. Likes amanda liked this post